EspaceProfessionnel et Formation/Habilitation Autoclave :
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING IN AUTOCLAVE OPERATION :
1. Who is this training for?
- All professionals (butchers, delicatessens, caterers, farm inns, on-farm canners, artisan canners, breeders and processors, restaurateurs, etc.), autoclave operators, cooks, ... Using an autoclave sterilizer (any brand, new or used) needing to familiarize themselves with or perfect the sterilization of canned food intended for resale to the public.
- The course is also aimed at entrepreneurs wishing to set up in business as artisan canners.
M.C.M. Emballages will support and train you in the operation of autoclave sterilizers all brands:
- FULGENCE ET LAUMOND
2.Training duration :
Training sessions lasting 1 full day, including meals, at our Ostwald site (67).
If the training session is held at the trainee's premises, it may take place over 2 days, depending on the trainer's arrival time at the trainee's site.
3. Training prerequisites :
The autoclave operator training provided by MCM Emballages requires no special prerequisites, and is open to all.
- Master the closing of containers (metal cans, glass jars with glass caps or lids, trays, etc.)
- Master the use of the autoclave to produce preserves for sale to the public
5.Training program and objectives :
at the end of training in autoclave operation, trainees should be able to master :- glass/and or tin packaging
- techniques and control of closures
- use of the "sous-vide" function of the Autoclave (Korimat autoclaves only)
- principle of heat treatment, heat transfer, notion of pressure, counter-pressure
- operation of the autoclave in water phase
- working with defined scales and/or with the sterilizing value
- safety rules
- hygiene rules
9:00 - 10:30: legislative framework
10:30 - 11:00: coffee break
11:00 - 12:30: theoretical training
12:30 - 14:00: lunch break
14:00 - 16:00: practical application (start-up and complete autoclave cycle)
16:00 - 17:00: coffee break
17:00 - 18:00: end of autoclave cycle, debriefing. Handover of satisfaction questionnaire and trainee evaluation questionnaire.
- Deepening of theoretical knowledge
- Practical exercises with the execution of a complete cycle using products developed by the trainee
- Analysis of own practice
7. Training access times:
Under 1 month maximum. The precise date of the training day is to be agreed between the trainer and the trainee, depending on the availability of both parties.
At the end of the training course, an evaluation questionnaire is given to the trainee in order to measure with objective criteria the skills acquired during the course.
9. Teaching methods :
Training is divided into 2 parts:
- a theoretical part, during which the trainee is given a complete teaching aid, as well as all written elements and supports (legal texts, examples of brochures, concrete examples of scales or mapping, etc.). All these documents will also be provided in electronic format.
- a practical part, during which the trainee will learn to handle the autoclave sterilizer and carry out a complete sterilization cycle. Support materials such as autoclave user manuals, recommendations for use, etc. will also be provided.
10. Accessibility for people with disabilities:
The MCM Emballages website provides access for people with disabilities, and is suitable for people with reduced mobility.
In the event of training taking place on the trainee's site, it is the trainee's responsibility to ensure that people with disabilities attending the training course are properly accommodated.
11. Prices :
- Autoclave operator training: €1545 excl. tax (+ travel expenses)
- Specific training in autoclave operation with validation of scales: 2000 € HT (+ travel expenses)
Mr. Ali El Jarroudi, Autoclave Sector Manager:
4 rue Alfred Kastler
67540 Ostwald - France
office phone: (0033) 3 88 55 17 75
cell phone: (0033) 6 80 77 96 95
Management contact: Mme Balaa-de Manzini : email@example.com (tel : +39 349 785 9560)
N.B.: Autoclave installation (plumbing and/or electrical work) may only be carried out by authorized professionals, not by MCM Emballages.
Approval no.: 42 67 047556 67, in application of article L. 6352-12 of the French Labor Code.