Professional training in the operation of autoclave sterilizers of all brands (without validation of scales)
0 Article Produce
Training by appointment, contact email@example.com
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 92 loyalty points. Your cart will total 92 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 18,40€.
Availabilities for Pick-up in store :
Professional Driving Training/Clearance
autoclave sterilizers of all brands (without validation of scales)
PROFESSIONAL AUTOCLAVE OPERATOR TRAINING: Become an autoclave driver
1. Who is this training for?
- All professionals (butchers, butchers, caterers, farm-inns, farm canners, artisan canners, breeders and processors, restaurateurs, etc.), autoclave drivers, cooks, etc. Using an autoclave sterilizer (all brands, new or used) requiring familiarization or improvement with the sterilization of canned food intended for resale to the public.
- The training is also aimed at business creators wishing to start an activity as an artisan canner.
M.C.M. Emballages accompanies you and trains you in the operation of autoclave sterilizers of all brands:
- FULGENCE AND LAUMOND
2. Duration of the training:
Training sessions over 1 full day, including meals, at our site in Ostwald (67).
If the training takes place at the trainee's home, the training can take place over 2 days depending on the time of arrival of the trainer at the trainee's site.
3. Prerequisites for the training:
The autoclave driving training provided by MCM Emballages does not require any special prerequisites and is open to all.
4. Objective of the training:
- Control the closure of containers (metal cans, glass jars with glass caps or lids, trays, etc.)
- Mastery of the operation of the autoclave with a view to making canned goods for sale to the public
5. Program and objective of the training:
At the end of the autoclave driving training, the trainee must be able to master:- glass packaging/ET or cans
- Closing techniques and control
- the use of the "vacuum" function of the Autoclave (only on Korimat autoclaves)
- the principle of heat treatment, heat transfer, notion of pressure, back pressure
- Conducting the autoclave in the water phase
- working with the defined scales and/or with the sterilising value
- Safety rules
- Hygiene rules
A typical day:
9:00 am - 10:30 am: Legislative framework
10:30 -11:00 am: Coffee break
11:00 am - 12:30 pm: Theoretical training
12:30 -14:00: Lunch break
14:00 - 16:00: Practical application (start-up and full autoclave cycle)
16:00 - 17:00: Coffee break
17:00 - 18:00: End of the autoclave cycle, debriefing. Submission of the satisfaction questionnaire and the trainee evaluation questionnaire.
- Deepening of theoretical contributions
- Practical exercises with the execution of a complete cycle with products developed by the trainee
- Analysis of one's practice
7. Deadlines for access to training:
Within 1 month maximum. The precise date of the training day remains to be defined between the trainer and the trainee according to the availability of the schedule of both.
8. Evaluation methods:
At the end of the training, an evaluation questionnaire is given to the trainee in order to measure with objective criteria the achievements acquired during the training.
9. Pedagogical means:
The training takes place in 2 parts:
- a theoretical part, during which the trainee is given a complete teaching support, as well as all the elements and written materials (legal texts, examples of brochures, concrete examples of scales or mapping, etc.). All of these documents will also be submitted in electronic format.
- a practical part, during which the trainee will learn how to handle his autoclave sterilizer and carry out a complete sterilization cycle. They will also be given materials such as autoclave user manuals, recommendations for use, etc.
10. Accessibility for persons with disabilities:
The site MCM Emballages allows access to people with disabilities and is adapted to accommodate people with reduced mobility.
In the case of training on the trainee's site, it is the latter who must ensure that people with disabilities are welcomed following the training.
- Autoclave driving training: 1545 € excl. VAT (+ costs if travelling)
- Specific training in autoclave operation with validation of scales: 2000 € excl. VAT (+ costs if travel)
Mr. Ali El Jarroudi, Autoclave Sector Manager:
4 rue Alfred Kastler
67540 Ostwald - France
Office phone: (0033) 3 88 55 17 75
Mobile phone: (0033) 6 80 77 96 95
Lead Director: Ms. Balaa-de Manzini: firstname.lastname@example.org (tel: +39 349 785 9560)
N.B.: The installation of the autoclave (any plumbing and/or electrical work can only be carried out by approved professionals and not by MCM Emballages.
Certificate No. 2200842.1. MCM Emballages is certified according to the National reference framework on the quality of actions contributing to the development of skills in Article L.6316-3 of the Labor Code and the PS-FOR-PRO-001 - Certification program for service providers contributing to the development of skills applicable for the following activity: L.6313-1-1°: Training actions (training in the operation of autoclaves)
No customer reviews for the moment.