Professional Space and Autoclave Training:
If you are a professional, craftsman, butcher, delicatessen butcher, catering operator, canning farm operator, confectioner, restaurant operator, etc., do not hesitate to contact us directly for a quotation adapted to your business at: +33 03 88 55 17 75
The advantages of MCM Emballages:
- worlwide delivery;
- possible order with industrial pallet, industrial half-pallet, or re-packaged cardboard boxes;
- no minimum order;
- shipping paid from 2000.00 € (in CEE VAT Excluded);
- careful and adapted packaging;
-referencing on palette is possible;
- payment facilities.
Contact us for a full quotation at +33 03 88 55 17 75 or through fax at +33 03 88 40 21 26, or online at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not forget to specify the chosen model of the jar, the capacity, the quantity and the desired delivery location.
The shipping costs are calculated depending on the weight/distance ratio, and by carrier.
We send our prices upon simple request by mail or telephone.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING IN OPERATING THE AUTOCLAVES:
For whom is the training?
All professionals (butcher, delicatessen butcher, catering operator, farm holiday operator, canning farm operator, canner artisan, breeder and processor, restaurant operator, etc.), enterprise founders, autoclave operators, cooks, etc., using an autoclave steriliser (all brands, new or used) needing to learn or improve with the sterilisation of canned food intended for sale to the public.
MCM Emballages accompanies and trains you in the operation of all autoclave steriliser brands:
- FULGENCE ET LAUMOND
Training sessions on 1 full day, lunch included, on our Geispolsheim-Gare (67) site. Please contact us for fixing the session dates.
Objective of training:
- Mastery in closing of containers (tins, glass jars with glass lids or glass caps, trays, etc.);
- Mastery in the operation of the autoclave in view of the production of canned food intended for sale to the public.
- glass and/or canned packaging;
- technique and control of closing;
- use of the "vacuum" Autoclave function only on KORIMAT;
- principle of heat treatment, heat exchange, concept of pressure, backpressure;
- operation of autoclave in the water stage;
- work with the defined scales and/or with the sterilising value;
- safety rules;
- hygiene rules.
- in-depth of the theoretical contributions;
- practical exercises with carrying out of a complete cycle with products developed by the trainee;
- analysis of its practice.
Course leader: Mr. Ali El Jarroudi, Autoclaves Sector Manager.
N.B.: The installation of the autoclave (any plumbing and/or electrical work must be carried out by approved professionals and not by MCM Emballages).
Possibility of taking over by your DIF Organisation: Price of the course: 1,500.00 €, Tax Excluded (hot and cold drinks and lunch included). + 500 €, Tax Excluded, transportation and accommodation fees.
Number of Approval: 42 67 047556 67, pursuant to Law Article 6352-12 of the French Labour Code.